How to become a participant?
- Download the Registration Forms
- Fill out the form
- Have a Physician complete their form (included)
- Return to Allied Horsemanship, Inc.
Programs Offered: Equine Assisted Services
All Instructors are PATH Intl. Certified Instructors or a PATH Intl. Instructor-in-Training.
- Adaptive Horsemanship – education on horsemanship skills, therapy, and recreation on horseback
- Allied’s Heroes – all Military Veterans, group and one-on-one lessons
- Un-Mounted Horsemanship Activities – learn horsemanship skills and care for horses
Please contact Allied Horsemanship, Inc. to schedule an assessment to determine which program may best suite your needs.
Consideration for Allied Horsemanship, Inc. volunteers and staff is appreciated. Students are asked to call at 608-412-2692 as soon as possible if you know you will miss class.
Lesson Cancellation Policy
The safety and good health of students and horses are the most important concerns of Allied Horsemanship, Inc. Class will not be held during the following conditions:
- Temperature extremes
- High winds
- Thunderstorms or tornado warnings or storms
- Access road is flooded
Students are asked to check the Allied Facebook Page or call at 608-412-2692 if weather is uncertain. If classes are cancelled, it will be posted to Facebook no less than 1 hour before the lesson.
At this time Allied Horsemanship, Inc. is working to obtain Sponsorship for those whom qualify for financial assistance. Check back for Financial Assistance Form late 2018.
- A safety helmet (ATSM-SEI approved) must be worn and is provided.
- Long pants such as blue jeans, stirrup pants or riding pants.
- Protective sun screen, sun glasses and insect repellant as needed.
- Shoes with sturdy heels (oxfords, riding boots) or non-slip soles are recommended.
- No sandals, crocs, clogs, open-toed or open-heeled shoes.
Contact us for any additional questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Allied Horsemanship, Inc. is a PATH Intl. Center Member